Sunday, April 21, 2013

Online Assignment #3

In general I agree with my results as being first, an experiencer, and then second, an innovator. As an experiencer I do enjoy playing sports, being outside and social activities. Some of my favorite things to do are play volleyball, spend a day boating, and just being with friends in general. A majority of my money, if it's not going toward my tuition, is typically spent on fashion, entertainment, and socializing. As an innovator, I agree with the descriptions of enjoying variety and I'm not going to lie, I do like the finer things in life. The main things I disagree with on the descriptions are the list of “Favorite Things”. Although I do like to be entertained, I don’t like Red Bull and I have never even read The Rolling Stone. Also, I would never drive a VW since it is a foreign car. In regards to being an innovator, I have never even heard of Wired magazine and I really do not like to drink sparkling water. Just like with the VW, I would not drive a BMW in fear of being banished by my family. I do, though, enjoy rewarding experiences such as traveling or doing volunteer work.

No comments:

Post a Comment