Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Online Assignment 3


The VALs survey coined me as an “achiever”. I would mostly agree with this after reading what an achiever is. An achiever is someone with a goal-oriented lifestyle, which I currently have.  With being a full time student, holding down almost a full time job, an internship and commuting to and from campus- I know what I want in life, short and long term, and I know what I need to do to achieve my goals. Some of the things mentioned in the description don’t exactly meet what I stand for in life currently, but, overall I would say this is mostly accurate. For example I am still a college student, so I don’t have a family of my own yet, so that isn’t a main focus of my life. But, I do constantly look for products that will help me become more efficient, which the description mentions.
My second category was Experiencer, which I would also agree with. Being a college student, I believe this category coins me pretty well. I do think it is interesting that both categories mention that they are a big consumer of products-which I would agree with. But, I don’t constantly spend all of my money on fashion, or new products. I do love and seek for excitement in my every day life though.
Overall, I would say that these categories roughly fit my life and what I stand for, but they are not perfect matches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment