Friday, February 8, 2013

Online Assignment #1

Name: Jonah Bastin
Hometown: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Article:
I always like to take the time out of my day to visit the technology and science news section on Google. They are usually filled with stories about new ideas and concepts like Google's Project Glass or one of my recent favorites about a new type of chip that could replace the transistor AND save a huge amount of energy at the same time!
Music:
Well my favorite artist would have to be Adele. During swim warm-ups they would always play Adele's "Someone Like You" and our whole team would sing along...we all were completely tone deaf of course but that never really stopped us. :) I also like Bruno Mars, two songs that I absolutely love of his are "The Lazy Song"(especially on Friday!) and "When I Was Your Man". I just recently was listening to the album Tetra by C2C and actually really like it. (my favorite song being "Le Banquet")
Video:
Well since I played the tuba all four years of high school I am naturally going to show a tuba video:

No comments:

Post a Comment