Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Online Assignment #1

Online Assignment #1




Name: Jill Schumann

Hometown: Grosse Pointe, MI

Article: I was on Yahoo and I stumbled across this article. It is about a Arkansas couple who won the lottery twice in one weekend. I just thought it was amazing how so many people go through their whole lives without winning it once and this couple won it twice within 48 hours. Also, the fact that they are going to continue working and save some of it, makes me happy they were the ones that one it twice.

Music: For me, one of the hardest questions to answer is what kind of music I listen to. I listen pretty much every type of music from rap to country to alternative. Some of my favorite artists are Aerosmith, Ed Sheeran, and Train just to name a few.

Video: In honor of the Super Bowl being this past weekend, I decided to post my favorite Super Bowl commercial. One of the main reasons I love this commercial is because it focuses on my hometown in a positive way, which is very different than the typical press Detroit usually gets. All the shots remind me of home with the houses actually being from my suburb. Cars have been a huge part of my life from simply being from the Motor City to my parents working for car companies. Lastly, I love this commercial because it has one of my favorite people from Detroit, Eminem.






No comments:

Post a Comment