Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Online Assignment #1

Name: Austin

Hometown: Chippewa Falls, WI

Article:This article talks about Portugal's success with decriminalization of drugs. It is interesting to me because it is a radically different approach at the problem that our country is facing now with marijuana legalization. We have taken the approach of a "war on drugs", with arguably little success, but Portugal used an opposite tactic and had great results.

Music: I listen to most types of music, with the exception being country. I hate country music. I like certain rap/hip hop like Machine Gun Kelly, Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar, and an Australian duo called Bliss n Eso. But, for studying and relaxing, I listen to The Weeknd and Frank Ocean a lot, along with some jazzier bands like the Alex Skolnick Trio.

Video: I chose this video because it combines two of my favorite things into one convenient package: Waka Flocka Flame and adorable little kids. I listen to Waka Flocka in the morning sometimes to wake me up, and it clearly works on this kid too.

No comments:

Post a Comment