Saturday, February 2, 2013

Online Assignment #1


Name: Jordyn Downs

Hometown: Apple Valley, Minnesota (a suburn of Minneapolis)

Article: The recent story about Manti Te'o is one that many people have heard about. For those of you who haven't, this article outlines the events of the story. I found the story interesting because of the fact that it is so strange. I have not decided whether or not I think he was apart of it or not but regardless, I find the whole situation to be sketchy and a little bizarre. 

Music: Over the past few months, I have come to really enjoy listening to Pandora rather than choosing my own songs via my iTunes or other music sites. I like that Pandora provides a wide variety of music and while listening, I often find songs that I like but have never heard. A lot of the time, I listen to Pandora when I am doing homework and I want something playing in the background. The new station that I have been listening to is the "Rock and Roll" station which is the station based on the song "Rock and Roll" by Eric Hutchinson. I really enjoy this song and the various songs that come up on the station.

Video: In my opinion, the best videos are the ones that make you laugh or say "aww" and this video does both. My friends and I stumbled across this video one day and I just thought it was adorable and it also made me chuckle. The british accent that the little boy has just makes the whole thing so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment